.

BEM VINDO - BENG VINDU - WELCOME
My name is Marina Linda Danker and I am from the Portuguese Settlement Malacca, Malaysia. I'm a Portuguese. I work as a preschool teacher. I love my culture and heritage and am having this blog to share our culture to those who want to know more about the portuguese culture and heritage.

O meu nome e Marina Linda Danker e vivo no Bairro Portugues de Malaca, Malasia. Eu sou portuguesa. Eu sou professora numa escola pre-primaria. Eu amo a minha cultura. O objectivo deste blog e partilhar a nossa cultura e património português com toda a gente.

Bong anu nobu 2011

Bong anu nobu 2011

How it all began - como tudo comecou

I love the portuguese culture dance and music ever since I was young. I started to learn the portuguese dance at the age of 12 and started dancing with a group at the age of 13. I travel to many states in Malaysia to perform I also went to Singapore and to Macau. I met my husband who was dancing with the same group. I married at the age of 21 and left dancing when I had my second child after 16 years of dancing. After some time my husband and I was ask to teach a few other parties which was interested in forming a Portuguese folk dance group teenagers, children and also a veteran group which we did with success.

In 2007 my husband and I had an opportunity to start our very own cultural group after we became instructors for a big program which involve teaching Portuguese folk dancing to about 100 students.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário